Re: No more minimum font size anymore in Fedora 26/Epiphany 3.24.2?

Hello Michael,

Works like a charm. Thanks a million.

Roelof Pieter

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 11:01 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro igalia com> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 3:45 PM, roelofpieter posteo net wrote:
Dear list, I just upgraded to Fedora 26 (with epiphany 3.24.2) from fedora 25. I used to set a minimal font size using dconf-config but it seems that option is gone now. I believe it was in org/gnome/epiphany/web. My laptop has a 14" screen and uses a resolution of 1920x1080. The normal fonts used are just to small. This means visiting a page (every page) consists of clicking the link, followed by a "CTRL +" to zoom in. I think my questions are: 1. Is this option indeed removed? 2. Is there an alternative way of viewing ALL pages a bit larger? Like default zoom? Regards, Roelof Pieter
Hi, The settings schema is now relocatable to allow web apps to have separate settings, and unfortunately dconf-editor does not support relocatable schemas. So unfortunately you'll have to use the command line to do this now. For example: $ gsettings get org.gnome.Epiphany.web:/org/gnome/epiphany/web/ min-font-size $ gsettings set org.gnome.Epiphany.web:/org/gnome/epiphany/web/ min-font-size 42 $ gsettings reset org.gnome.Epiphany.web:/org/gnome/epiphany/web/ min-font-size It's a bit unwieldy, but I just tested it and it works. Hope that helps, Michael