Re: Please add these cases to Apps/Web/FAQ

Hi,

On Tue, 2017-02-21 at 11:50 +0000, Farhad Benyamin via epiphany-list
wrote:
Hello, please add these cases to Apps/Web/FAQ under "Mozilla and
Firefox":

* File size, only the executable file of Mozilla Firefox is 42~44 MB
while epiphany and its data files package altogether are about 2MB,
this is huge differece and it means users pay less network traffic
and time for updates. The big size of Firefox is extremely bad for
users who have limited network traffic and low-bandwith.

This is not a real advantage since Epiphany depends on WebKit, which is
huge, and lots of other libraries.

* Epiphany is the leading in the field of using new linux-specified
technologies, like GTK+ v3 and v4, wayland, etc. It is better to
provide a short history about the time difference of supporting those
technologies.

That's true about GTK+ 3 and Wayland. I'll add that.

(We can't support GTK+ 4 until WebKit does, which might be a while.)

Michael