Re: Upcoming UI changes

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 6:32 AM, Iulian Radu <iulian radu67 gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Michael Catanzaro
<mcatanzaro igalia com> wrote:
 On Tue, 2016-09-27 at 14:13 +1000, Michael Gratton wrote:
 How do the set of tags in the Add Bookmark and Bookmark Properties
 popovers scale when you have a lot? Using a scrolled window? I have
 around one hundred.

 Iulian, can you answer this?

Yes, we are using a scrolled window.

Hmm, that's going need a lot of scrolling to find the tags I want there. Is there any way to retain the existing method of type-to-find? Using autocomplete or type-to-filter or something?

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>