Overview

Hello, everyone.

My name is Estêvão and I'm volunteering to work with the overview (ephi-about:overview).

I talked to Michael Catanzaro at IRC and he gave me a lot of info on needs and designs about the overview. I started with the design modifications and he told me to check the implementation with the design team... How can I do that? Should I open a bug report and attach the screenshot?

Something I found

out while taking a look at the code

is

that

the overview screen only lists the most visited sites and it's hardcoded in ephy-about-handler. My proposal is to expose a _javascript_ object so that the overview page can load other kind of stuff to present to the user,

like bookmarks, recent visited sites and stuff like that.

What do you think about that? Is that the way to do it or is there any

better approach?

By the way, if you're curious about what I have done,

here's the screenshot of how it's looking

like:
https://imgur.com/a/NLIwG

It was based on this mockup:

https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups-lfs/blob/master/web/web-318.svg