Re: Copying cookies when creating web apps

On Sat, 2016-09-17 at 10:18 +0200, Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:
If it's a gmail specific issue I would handle that as such, so when
the
web app is for gmail I would not copy any cookie.

I don't really want to hardcode a workaround for Google, though. It's
probably related to missing cookies for accounts.google.com, but Google
is probably not the only such website that could be broken like this.
So I'm leaning towards never copying cookies.

Michael