Re: Needed informations about GNOME Web

Hi Diogo,

Again, best of luck with your crowdfunding campaign.

- There is interest in this additional person?

Yes.

- What are the functions needed today? Development? UI Design? Bug
triage?
Documentation? Translation? Anything else?

Development and bug triage, primarily. You and Allan have cranked out
enough mockups that I don't think we need additional design help. The
documentation could be better, but is in fairly good shape.

- What tasks such contributors can do? And what is the skill level
required
to perform each of these tasks? Student? Amateur? Intermediate?
Advanced?
Expert?

Intermediate. See below for tasks to work on.

- What are the programming languages used?

- There is a Roadmap and/or TODO list? If yes, what they define?

See:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Web/Roadmap/3.22

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Web/Development/Security

- What is the current health of the project? How many people work on
it
regularly? How many of these are paid to do it?

Health is decent but it could be a lot better; we don't have the
manpower to work on many bugs. I'd say two regular developers, one is
paid to work on WebKit, but not Epiphany.

These information will be very helpful and appreciated. Thank you :)

Good luck!

Michael