Re: Epiphany : add a new search engine in user configuration

Hi Michael,

Thanks for all those valuable and clear information. I am really intrigued by the black magic, is there
anything else that we can configure through this black magic?
how does it works?
do you plan to implement the possibility to add a search engine through the user interface ?

Thanks a lot.

Cedric Le Moigne