Developer no more

Hi all,

Even though my code contributions to Epiphany have been minimal, I've been involved with the project in various capacities since the very beginning and so in Bugzilla I was still listed as Epiphany developer. I'd like to notify you that I've now withdrawn myself from that role and have stopped watching epiphany bugs on Bugzilla.

In practice, not much will change, I'll still be using Gnome Web and contributing some translations when I find time.

All the best,

--
Reinout van Schouwen