Regular crashes / ready for daily use?

Hello,

I'm trying to use Epiphany (3.16.2 from Fedora 22) as my default browser because I'd like to use a
Webkit-based browser which is not Chrome/Chromium on Linux. However, I experience very regular crashes
regardless of whether plugins (installed by Fedora, Gnome Shell integration etc.) are enabled or disabled.
The Automatic Bug Report Tool tells me that these crashes are already reported in the Fedora Bugzilla and
upstream.

Is Epiphany / Web ready for daily use? Is there any way how to make it crash less often or maybe how I can
help in improving it? I really like the idea (and also the UI) of Epiphany/Web, but I can't use it because it
crashes too often.

Best regards,
J.