Re: How to disable SSL?

I geht the same answer. That is good to hear but for me the question still is: Is it possible to disable SSL completely in Web? Or to enforce TLS?

Zitat von Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org>:

Hi Torben,

Torben Andresen schreef op 2014-10-17 14:03:

i think the most of you heard of the POODLE Attack. On many sites is
now the note that Mozilla and Google will disable SSL(v3) in the near
future and there are tips how to disable this manually by now. Is
there any possibility to do this in Epihpany?

I executed www.poodletest.com in Web 3.14 and it said 'not vulnerable'. FWIW.

--
Reinout van Schouwen