Re: Roadmap

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:48 PM, Michael Catanzaro
<mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
On Sat, 2014-10-11 at 15:58 +0200, Oliver Propst wrote:
I also miss a blog-post with
an overview of the features/changes landed during the last cycle
(3.13-3.14) like this one [3].

I promised to do this. I just need to figure out how to work my new blog
and get the thing to appear on Planet GNOME....
I see, there is some info [1] about how to add your blog to Planet
GNOME on the wiki.

I'll add a roadmap to my to-do list. It won't be nearly as ambitious as
Maps's, though.
Cool (don't have to be as ambitious as Maps's, just a basic roadmap
would be great).

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/PlanetGnome
--
-mvh Oliver Propst