Re: How to Debug epiphany?

Hey,

You can to read the debugging.txt[1] file.

In short, you needs to build epiphany with the flag --enable-debug,
and than run epiphany with the variable EPHY_LOG_MODULES:
EPHY_LOG_MODULES=ephy-window.c epiphany

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/plain/doc/debugging.txt

Regards,
Yosef Or Boczko

בתאריך ש', נוב 15, 2014 בשעה 9:50 AM, 火凤凰 <spaceshuttle2009 gmail com> כתב:
I have already built the whole project. But I do not know how to debug it.

I am also found that the remember password function does not work well. Not sure if the remember password flow works well.

Is there any one could give me some information?

Thanks,
Renart