Re: Roadmap

El mié, 05-11-2014 a las 06:54 -0600, Michael Catanzaro escribió:
On Wed, 2014-11-05 at 08:08 +0100, Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:
I've added 3 more tasks (assigned to me :-P) user scripts, popup
blocker
(Jon already started with the design) and one process per site model.

OK, great. One question: we already have a popup blocker that you can
enable on the first page of the preferences dialog, which seems to work
fine (at least I can't remember ever getting any popups), so what does
that project entail?

That only prevents new window navigation actions, not window.open().
Also the idea is that you should be notified when a popup is blocked,
and also be able to make exceptions. We used to have an extension for
that, the idea is to bring it back reworking it a bit and we new UI.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF3D322D0EC4582C3