Re: Roadmap

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 8:26 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
OK, here's an updated roadmap:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Web/Roadmap/3.16
This looks really great, I'm sure it was a non-trivial task to compose
the roadmap.

I tried to be aggressive in reducing the size of the roadmap, since
there's not many people working on Epiphany right now.
Yeah that is unfortunate, I know you are doing your absolutely best
focusing on the parts you are good at/interested in but there is only
so much one person can do.
One important reason I suggested to created a updated roadmap was to
inspire more people to work/hack on Epiphany/Web as I think
application is really important to
GNOME and I say this as a person active in the Mozilla project, but
know you "competition" is important and I do think there is a lack of
compitioin in the free software
browser space.

My short list of priority items is:
Your list of priorities seems to make a lot of sense to me. I hope
other hackers join you in your efforts!

--
-mvh Oliver Propst