Epiphany HiDPI

G'day all!

I am trying to find why webkit is not displaying text at the correct DPI in Xiphos. Last time I looked into this it was because webkit-gtk had not been fixed to support HiDPI.

However with the release of GNOME 3.14 (and thus epiphany 3.14) I notice that Epiphany sometimes displays at the correct DPI. So I tried my own rubishy python webkit browser and it doesn't display correctly for HiDPI, therefore it would seem there is still a problem with webkit-gtk.

My question is what did you do to make it correctly display some of the time? I looked through the history with tig, but couldn't find any commits with a name that indicates a fix.

Ref: https://github.com/cjbayliss/web-browser

Thank you,
Christopher