Re: Using opensc_pkcs11 for smartcard login in epiphany

Hi Jan,

Jan Holthuis schreef op 2013-10-25 17:48:

I'm trying to login to a webpage with smartcard login. I couldn't find
any settings in Epiphany 3.10.1 to configure the crypto modules, so I
tried if it works out-of-the-box, but unfortunately it does not.

I really don't know much about smartcard authentication, but it appears that at least gdm has some sort of support for it: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.gdm.general/2223 Perhaps this means that adding support for Epiphany would be relatively straightforward.

So my advice is to file an enhancement bug report at https://bugzilla.gnome.org/ (product: epiphany) so your question won't get lost.

PS: Please CC me, because I'm not a subscriber of this mailing list.

You ask on the list, you get a reply on the list!

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen