subtitles support

Hi,

Nowadays webkit already supports text tracks on <video> tags to be used as close-caption or subtitles [1].
That feature is disabled by default on webkit2gtk and there's no way for epiphany to take advantage of that feature.

Yesterday I made a proposal to add a new property on WebkitSettings::enable-subtitles [2].

My suggestion is to enable that feature by default and add a way for the user to disable it (a setting on epiphany) if he/she thinks it's too intrusive.
(In the future the user will be able to disable it per-video basis, I'm still working on that [3])

I would like to ask if Epiphany users/developers are interested in that setting so we can include it on the next release of webkit2gtk.

Thanks for your time,