Re: Ad Block Extension blocks youtube and bbc videos

On Wed, 2013-08-07 at 16:02 -0400, Mark E. Lee wrote:
Adam, who maintains the ad block code for epiphany?

The adblocker in Ephy is part of the application, it is not a plugin of
any sort.

Ad block Plus works very well on Chromium.

We probably need to spend some time fine-tuning it. I am not familiar
with the code myself so I can't guess what could possibly be going on.
In any case, the bug report might be a better place to comment on any
further information you might have.

Claudio