Re: GSoC Project: Archive Integration

Hi!

My mentor is Cosimo Cecchi. I have not been in touch with the GNOME design team. I have moved the autoarchive directory to a separate libaray. The code is available at the following sites:
1. http://www.tfcis.org/~lantw44/cgit/cgit.cgi/gsoc2013-libgnome-autoar/
2. https://github.com/lantw44/gsoc2013-libgnome-autoar

於西元2013年07月30日 (週二) 14時41分35秒,Claudio Saavedra寫到:
Hi!