Intermediate SSL Certificates

Recently went to www.bankofamerica.com with Epiphany 3.6. I saw that
there was an issue with epiphany verifying their certificate (security
indicator in the address bar). The widget told me "The signing
certificate authority is not known" which is weird because VeriSign is
definitely known. Looks to be that the Intermediate cert is missing from
the chain (VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL CA). I don't know
where epiphany gets it's certificates from, maybe gcr?

Anyway, how can I add this certificate myself? It seems that BOA is
supposed to send the cert, but it's not registering. Not sure if this is
a problem but with BOA or what. In Firefox, you can just visit another
page that sends the intermediate cert and it will store it[1]. How do
you do this with Epiphany?

[1] http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/773284

--
Aaron Borden