Re: HTML Parser for Epiphany

Brian,

Brian Bartholomew schreef op di 13-11-2012 om 12:23 [-0500]:

> We're working on an extension for Epiphany, and we need to be able to
> parse HTML from websites. We're wondering if there's a parser out
> there that is recommended for use with Epiphany and/or its extensions.
> We looked at GNOME XML Parser at http://www.xmlsoft.org/, but we would
> like any input if you have some.

First of all it would be advisable to read
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/epiphany-list/2012-October/msg00006.html .

I'm no expert in programming extensions for Epiphany but given that
parsing HTML is Epiphany's core business, I would imagine that some
functionality reuse is possible?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen