Re: libproxy disuse?

Hello.

2012/11/05 13:43:35 +0100 Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org> => To epiphany-list gnome org :
RvS> > epiphany-2.30.6_3 libproxy-0.4.6
RvS>
RvS> That epiphany version is obsolete. Please try if the problem still
RvS> exists in the latest release (3.6.x) and file a bug at
RvS> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ if that is the case.

Sure.

Shall give a try especially if no gnome3 libraries are required.

There is no mention about the latest version on Epiphany's web site. Without
counting 2.90's, the 2.30.6 seems to be the latest of the 'stable' versions
while 3.7.1 is a 'current' one as I see from from the git tags list:

  http://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/refs/tags

I'd like to have an idea if this is an issue to be reported and where to by a
former Galeon user. :)

Just have an ajax app that works badly in midori but 'just fine' in epiphany.
And, need a proxy.
I think I'd try a patch for this particular bug. Does it exist? Think it's
just the same luck as to try epiphany3.

--
Peter Vereshagin <peter vereshagin org> (http://vereshagin.org) pgp: A0E26627