GSOC Introduction

Hi everybody!

I was lucky enough to be selected by GNOME to work on Epiphany for Google Summer of Code this year. I'm responsible for implementing browser synchronization and look forward to working with you guys over the next few months. :)

I've posted a project page here:

    http://wting.github.com/epiphany/

Feel free to comment on any items within Wiki or Trello. I will be working on feature branches and pushing to my copy of Epiphany on GitHub, before submitting patches to the team when I have a section finished.

I've provided some preliminary mockups of the planned interfaces:

    https://github.com/wting/epiphany/wiki/User-Interface

I look forward to any comments or suggestions.

Cheers,

William Ting