Re: Epiphany Web Browser 2.30.6: Toolbars Side-by-side

Hello Marc,

Marc Dunivan schreef op 06.03.2012 04:27:
Based on the epiphany-list, I gather epiphany is still being
maintained, and one doesn't need to migrate to IceCat. Which is good,
because epiphany is wholly GPL licensed.(?)

yes it is!

 A few questions:

 1. Is it possible to have 2 toolbars in Epiphany 2.30.6 side-by-side
(horizontally) with the width of them adjustable as opposed to evenly
divided in the window?

No. If this is what you need, then Epiphany isn't for you. Toolbar customizability has been pretty much removed from the latest version.
2.30.6 is pretty old now.

 2. How does one switch the vertical order of toolbars?

In the toolbar editor, simply drag and drop buttons to the desired toolbar.

 3. How does one hide the menu bar, then unhide it? Is there a
key-combo for that?

The menu bar is hidden in full screen mode, but can still be accessed by pressing F10.
I don't think there's a default key combo to hide the menu bar.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen