Re: Epiphany history rewrite

Awesome I have been playing with it for a while so I can introduce some nice "smart searching" and "completion" features. It pretty good imho. Great job.

I looked at the code (especially the ephy-history-service*) and actually we could cover the whole DB with Zeitgeist while providing some cool extra stuff like FTS and reading directly from the DB.

Is there by any chance time that in the future you could use zeitgeist as a history storage, afterall this is what Zeitgeist is all about...

Cheers and great work
Seif