Re: Documentation - Most Visited Pages

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:08 AM, Pierre-Yves Luyten <py luyten fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry to write about two different topics in same mail
>
> 1. Documentation
>
> Seems the "help" is not updated. Does someone work on this topic? I'm
> not developer but I can to work on mallard documentation. eg I did help
> a bit on Gnote, and I confess there was mistakes , but it was better
> than nothing, thus if nobody works on this I can try to push my 2 cents.
> ( I don't really understand current user documentation as in git, that's
> why I'm asking. )

Help is indeed (very) out of date. I recently removed it from git
master, precisely to avoid this kind of confusion. A completely new
and mallard-based documentation would be very much welcome, so if you
are up to it I'll do my best to help you out.

> 2. Most visited pages
>
> Recently updated to (beautiful) 3.4 . I just, really, miss the "most
> visited pages" one could add to toolbar. I think the design project
> would like to offer something, but until that, is there a way ? Maybe
> only "historical" and "bookmarks" ?

There's really no way to do that in 3.4, but as you mention the 3.6
overview should serve as a replacement.

Xan