Set Zoom and Auto Cookie Cleaning Possible in Epithany

Hi,

Using Xubuntu 11.10, Epipthany 3.04 which is the version in the
repositories.

I noticed   that popular BROWSERS are slow to refresh, eg. scrolling is
choppy, switching focus from window to window is slow. It's like my
graphics driver is slow, there's a delay when typing into text fields.
This is recent - never noticed this happening before.

Trying Epipthany -  it's *fast*, no refresh problems, it's snappy.
Missing the sea of extensions avalable for other browsers but speed wins
for me every time...

Missing some things wondered if they exist for Epipthany:

Is there a way to lock zoom of browser at 120%. I have a very Hi_res
laptop screen and need the zoom set for all pages.

Is there a way to when I close Epipthany privacy data will be deleted.
Like cookies are cleaned when you close automatically?

There's this feature where misspelled words in forms get underlined.
Would this slow things down? Nice feature...

Thanks.