Epiphany aborts

Hello! I like Epiphany, is lightweight and it don't blocks my laptop saving unneded things in a huge database as Chrome & Firefox. But when I want to erase cookies, cache, etc. it aborts, and must to be reloaded.

Also, for people like me that don't want to save ANYTHING (1), could it be more configurable?

(1) in an old computer, the time spended in saving silly things is MUCH greater than the fetch of the page.

Muchas gracias (many thanks),

Guillermo Rothsche.
grothsche gmail com