Re: Touch Screen Kiosk Browser

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 8:38 AM, Frits Erasmus
<frits erasmus googlemail com> wrote:
> In a nutshell, my needs are as follows: Should you need more info I have all
> the detail and can provide used cases to make it easier to understand too:

(...)

> Is it possible for Epiphany to do all this.
>
> How is it done: add-on, configuration or extra development?
>
> Is any one interested in doing this for me?
>
> How much will the developer charge me to do this?
>

> Your response will be appreciated very much

We are working on a WebApp mode that will actually do most of what you
are requesting. The rest (like auto-reload and always fullscreen)
could be very easily done with a simple Epiphany extension. So yes, I
think Epiphany could be a perfect fit for your needs.

Be sure to check 3.2 when it's out or follow or development tree for
more details.

Xan