How can I remove a webapp ?

Hello everyone,

I've looked everywhere for a easy way to delete a webapp launcher from the Overview. I guess I can do that by manually deleting the *.desktop file (since I couldn't install alacarte on my system), but I would like to know if you can simply use Epiphany to remove webapps you've created.

Please excuse my writing mistakes if there are any, English is not my primary language. Also, congratulation for all the hard work with Gnome 3 ; it's currently my favorite desktop environment.

Best regards,

 - Laurent