Explicit proxy settings for Epiphany

Hi,

is there an extension or hidden feature that lets you set the
http/https proxy on Epiphany explicitly? I have my Gnome proxy
settings configured for general use, such as Chrome (also uses Gnomy
proxy settings) and other applications. However, I need another
browser to use a different proxy at the same time. I like Epiphany
since it's small and simple but it seems really difficult to tell it
which proxy to use.

I tried exporting http_proxy and HTTP_PROXY to an appropriate value
and running epiphany-browser from the command line but it still reads
the Gnome proxy settings. I looked up all Epiphany settings listed in
gconf editor but found nothing related.

Am I stuck with Gnome proxy settings with Epiphany?

Simo

--
() Today is the car of the cdr of your life.
/\ http://arc.pasp.de/