Re: Spell checking with Epiphany/WebKitGtk?

Copying the list now.

On 6 May 2011 12:36, pablo a saavedra gmail com <pablo a saavedra gmail com> wrote:
On 6 May 2011 09:59, theblues gnr <thebluesgnr hotmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I've been searching for this but couldn't find a conclusive answer.

Does Epiphany 3.0 support spell checking? I can't seem to get it working at all. Simply highlighting incorrect words would be enough.

Bug 637021 mentions adding spell checking to the preferences dialog, but does that mean it's supposed to be working already with no available preferences?

By the looks of it, the patches haven't been checked in yet. It would be great if it worked like empathy or evolution, were you can choose which languages to spell check and it spell checks in all the languages you chose (works great for me, since I write in both English and Spanish regularly).

Regards