Re: Epiphany very unstable

In my case I am running 32-bit on 32-bit architecture and have similarly found Epiphany 2.30.2 and 2.30.6 to be unstable and crashes often. I have yet to be able to try out 3.0.3.

- Adam Hunt

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 4:26 AM, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
On 24/06/11 19:03, Julien SELLOS wrote:
> I like Epiphany and I would be glad to use it as my main web browser,
> yet it is so unstable that I can barely use it. Approximatively a dozen
> times per hour, when loading a web page, the browser crashes.

Are you by any chance running the 64-bit version of Ubuntu?

I found that Epiphany has been similarly unstable for a while now,
including 2.32.x and 3.0.x on my 64-bit Ubuntu machine.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>