Re: pdf file

Nonetheless, you should be able to click on a PDF from inside Epiphany, and have it open in Evince.

Rundra: What sort of problem are you having? Can you open a PDF on your desktop? What about (from a terminal):

$ gnome-open <some .pdf file>

? Do you get any error messages?

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 11:16, Wouter Bolsterlee <wbolster gnome org> wrote:
Rudra Banerjee schreef op ma 03-01-2011 om 22:40 [+0530]:
> I am new to epiphany. I am facing a problem that i cannot open any pdf file.

Epiphany is a web browser, not a PDF viewer. You may want to install Evince.

   — Wouter