Re: Adobe Flash

Le jeudi 25 août 2011 à 09:54 -0400, Steve Chapel a écrit :
> How do I install Adobe Flash for use in Epiphany? I copied the same
> libflashplayer.so file that I use with 64-bit Firefox to
> /usr/lib64/epiphany/plugins and logged out and back in, and Epiphany
> still shows me a message that I need to install Flash. I am using 64-bit
> Fedora 15.

Adobe Flash uses GTK+ 2. Since GTK+ doesn’t have any symbol versioning,
it is not possible to use it in the same process as epiphany which links
to GTK+ 3. This is why it is forcefully disabled at the moment.

This should work again soon, when webkit has out-of-process plugins.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :