Re: Epiphany-browser segfaulting/crashing when going to https://mail.google.com/mail

Hello shirish,

shirish शिरीष schreef op do 18-08-2011 om 18:50 [+0530]:

> I tried to attach the .txt file but failed miserably. I compressed the
> 44 MB backtrace file to less than 1 MB (1019 KB to be exact) and this
> is what gnome bugzilla tells me.

Looking at the bug report you linked to, it appears that you eventually
succeeded in pasting a backtrace. A backtrace of 44MB is certainly way
too big and probably not what you're looking for.

Thanks for reporting the bug anyway, and especially if you are in need
of accessibility features please also test the development builds
(3.1.x) of Epiphany and Gnome to report eventual crashes before the
final release.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen