Re: Epiphany-browser segfaulting/crashing when going to https://mail.google.com/mail

Hi shirish,

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:51:15 +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:

um.... forgot to add that I have turned off mails from epiphany so
please CC me for any more information, replies, suggestions etc.

If you post to the list, expect to get a reply on the list.

I have uploaded the small gdb (just backtrace) at
http://oron.com/xmdgqcw6fl28/gdb_small.txt.html and the big one with
thread apply all bt full at http://oron.com/fzhu4gt42t7m/gdb.txt.html

Looking forward for info.

If you file a bug including the backtrace on bugzilla.gnome.org, we'll be able to use the stack trace analyser to check if your issue has been filed before.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen