can't do netbanking with the browser

Hy there,
         I want to use "epiphany-browser" to realize some netbanking
operations but it doesn't work. A message says that the browser is not
authorized to connect to the bank and i have to use an other one
(firefox or safari...) which i don't want to. I think this problem is
probably related to the identity of the browser not being listed in the
bank's authorized list of browser. Is there a way to tell
epiphany-browser to take a fake identity such as firefox or so? Where do
i find the config file to modify? Also, i can't see some video's
although the flashplayer plugin is installed (there are icons showing "
missing plugin" on the screen).
How can i correct all this?
Thanks for the help

Greetings