Possible improvements

I really like Epiphany overall. It could replace Firefox for me if not for just a couple things. I would like to be able to use StumbleUpon with it (and I will email Stumble too about supporting Epiphany), and I would like a couple more add-ons or extensions. I have a great app for weather on my Firefox (actually two of them, on different machines). I have not been able to import my bookmarks from Firefox, or upload the saved bookmarks file, a .json which is not supported. And it would be nice to have a little more control over privacy, like a clear history tool and maybe a private browsing option.

Great work and I am going to keep an eye on it. I may switch soon.

Thank you,
Fletcher Mendus

http://blackmarketcomputers.com
http://blackmarketcomputers.blogspot.com/