View, Go and Page

Like so many before me, let me say thank you so much again:
This browser kicks ass!

now about the Menu.. i think menus are currently evolving on the desktop, we are developing methodology and concepts around semantics and presentation of menus.
My hook in all this:
File, Edit, Help, these are menus i can do without, they may as well be hidden by default (View) or placed elsewhere (Help should be merged into a fixed position on the panel imo).

Leaves us with View, Go, Bookmarks and Tabs.
Bookmars are handled in an outstanding way, thanks to the excellent work of the Empathy devs, wow!
Tabs are not the final step in all UI evolution, therefore i can understand if they are still fairly limited to what GtkNotebook has to offer.. (am i correct?)

remains View and Go.

now my first simple Question:
is it semantically correct to name the one menu related to Page(s) with a verb, when all other menus except Edit carry nouns for their titles?

The affordance character of the word "Go" is surely present, while "Page" would perhaps be confusing.
Now that "Go" draws the most attention already, let's give it a closer look:
* back
* forward
* up
* home
* history
* location

wouldn't [Reload|Stop] fit in here much better, than into View?