Customize Toolbars in Fullscreen Mode

Hi there List,

as my formal introduction to this pretty ML, please let me state a simple question:

how do i customize the Toolbars in Epiphany, so the don't take up so much space in fullscreen?
what i would like them to do:

* appear when activity requires them to (also status bar)
* autohide otherwise, so i can use my entire diplay space for actually looking at the document

thanks for making excellent software, have been using Epiphany for a few weeks now, after my last attempt a couple of years ago ended right after installation..

Nnaji