Seed Extensions

Hello all,

There are a couple of features I'd like to try implementing through seed
extensions, but am finding it difficult to see exactly how to achieve
this.  I have experience in python and pygtk, as well as javascript, but
hack around only as a hobby and have no real experience in C.

I was wondering if there is any (complete or otherwise) documentation on
using seed with epiphany, and ideally some example extensions which show
reasonably complex integration with the UI.  In particular, I'm looking
to replicate the "Enter Selects" and cybersearch firefox plugins, both
of which require manipulation of the URL bar.  Should this be possible?

Thanks,
Mark Jones