certificate handling in Epiphany

Since I just upgraded my machine to Fedora 13, I decided to give Epiphany a try. It has been running fine except I can't figure how to import my personal certificate. I couldn't find it in either Epiphany itself or gnome. Google search didn't find any helpful tip neither, to my surprise. Can someone on this list shed some light on this?
Thanks in advance for the help.
BTW, I also noticed I can't, at least not easily, import 3rd party server certificate. I just visited an internal web site whose certificate is issued by an internal CA. The browser just shown "broken security" in the url bar without prompt me, as typically handled in other browser.