Apostrophe and QuickFind

I have been using Epiphany for a while now and it works great. I
recently started using Facebook and I have run into a problem. I
cannot type an apostrophe in certain forms on Facebook because it
brings up the Quick Find box. I have looked around and found solutions
that people are using for FireFox which has the same issue/feature.
However, I can't see how it applies to Epiphany. Is there an easy way
to disable Quick Find or the (') apostrophe shortcut so that I can
type normally again? Thanks. I searched the mailing list and the FAQs
and didn't see anything.