Re: Epiphany compilation version 8959 fails on ubuntu 10.04

Hi!

El vie, 14-05-2010 a las 19:43 +0530, Ashutosh Naik escribió:
> Hi,
>
> When compiling Epiphany from subversion ( version 8959 ) on Ubuntu
> 10.04, I am gettinf the following build error
>
> http://pastebin.ca/1871998

That's a little confusing. We no longer use subversion (for a couple of
years now). We use git: http://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany

Probably you are confused by ubuntu's bzr system, which uses numbers as
revisions. That is not the official Epiphany repository.

Regarding your build problem, we need to know what Epiphany version you
are trying to build first. Most likely you are using an old one included
in Ubuntu.

Epiphany from git master is already patched to not use GTK_* macros.