bookmark management in epiphhany

Hi epiphany developers,

at first thank you very much for epiphany! It's really a great browser and I like it very much!

Probably I'd use it much more then I do, if there wasn't the problem with manging the bookmarks. May be, I not yet really understood the philosophy standing behind it, but I'm used to manage my bookmarks the way it is done in firefox and I like this way, really. I'm not able to cope with it in the epiphany way.

So I'd very much appreciate offering an alternative way of bookmark management in future releases of epiphany.

Thank you so much!

volkerp