Re: Epiphany Design Specification

Hey everyone

El dom, 21-03-2010 a las 20:07 +0000, Allan Day escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I've turned my previous design page [1] into a design specification. The
> page (which still needs some work) describes some of the key usability
> and design problems with browser interfaces. It is intended to provide
> the basis for Epiphany redesign work that may take place in the future.
> Please feel free to contribute!

I thought the search-in-favicon idea was interesting and played with it
a bit. Attached is a patch that sort of does it, but it's just a small
for fun test.

I think we can get some input from the usability guys about all this.
Certainly I like some ideas like the queue. Thanks for your work on this
Allan.