Re: Customize Toolbars in Fullscreen Mode

more on this:

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 21:44, Frederik Nnaji <frederik nnaji gmail com> wrote:
Hi there List,

as my formal introduction to this pretty ML, please let me state a simple question:

how do i customize the Toolbars in Epiphany, so the don't take up so much space in fullscreen?
what i would like them to do:

* appear when activity requires them to (also status bar)
* autohide otherwise, so i can use my entire diplay space for actually looking at the document

thanks for making excellent software, have been using Epiphany for a few weeks now, after my last attempt a couple of years ago ended right after installation..

Nnaji

how would i leave full screen mode with the mouse?
I can enter Fullscreen mode with the mouse via View > Fullscreen. There's no moused way to leave fullscreen yet..
Is anybody working on that?

Another problem is that the address bar and the tabs list are still being displayed in fullscreen, these should simply autohide until i move towards them with the mouse.
Could any of this proposed behaviour be achieved through configuration settings, or are these options hardcoded into epiphany?