Re: Design meeting at GUADEC

Op vrijdag 23-07-2010 om 13:52 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Diego
Escalante Urrelo:
> Hey!
>
> shall we meet at GUADEC and discuss a bit on stuff to do over the next
> year? Now that we are almost done with regressions, we could start
> thinking on something new to do :P
>
> I'll be available all week, except Tuesday, likely. We can agree on the
> time/date when we see each other in Den Haag anyway.

Allan Day made a redesign document that we should use as working
document:
http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany/FeatureDesign/EpiphanyRedux

If organizational issues don't withhold me then I want to join in!

--
Reinout van Schouwen