Re: how to help.

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 21:51 -0400, Steve Blackwell wrote:
> I'd have some spare time so I'd like to help out with bug fixing.
> Is there a how-to-get-started-epiphany-bug-fixing wiki or some such
> thing?

Hi Steve,

You could start by preparing a jhbuild environment [1] and compiling
epiphany with it, so you could have a nice environment to make changes,
compile and test your work. Once you have jhbuild compiled and
installed, you can compile epiphany and all its deps, by doing:

 $ jhbuild build epiphany

...or if you don't want to compile everything but rely on the -dev
libraries in your system (or manually compiled ones), you can just do:

 $ jhbuild buildone epiphany

Also, you might be interested in knowing of the Epiphany web [2] and
wiki [3], although I bet you already knew those :-)

Last, check gnome bugzilla for epiphany bugs [4] and pick one up!

My 2 cents. Hope this helps to you

Mario

--
[1]http://live.gnome.org/Jhbuild